Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fresco and Marigold

My mom came and visited me this weekend, so I got to go to two of my favorite restaurants - Fresco and Marigold! They were both sooo good.

Fresco:

I forgot to take pictures of appetizers but we both got the roasted vegetable salad which was great.

Cioppino pasta with scallops, shrimp, mussels mahi mahi, salmon, clams, linguine, spiced tomato broth, and grilled bread

Panko-crusted salmon with caper-dijon marinade, cauliflower, leek, fingerling potato, horseradish cream

Concord grape sorbet with fig fruit leather, peanut butter powder, mint syrup

Buttermlik beignets with milk chocolate center, vanilla creme anglaise

Marigold:

Omelette with goat cheese, parmesan, zucchini, roasted red pepper


Toasted almond pancakes with berries and whipped creme fraiche

No comments:

Post a Comment