Friday, March 9, 2012

Avocado + Chickpea Salad

I love love love avocado. It might be one of my favorite foods ever. The other day I could not stop thinking about avocado, eggs, and toast, so I went to Sunroom Cafe here in Madison and got some. Delicious :)


Today, I wanted something really tasty and healthy yet satisfying for lunch. I wasn't planning on making anything because there isn't really anything I can make in my dorm room, but then I came across a really simple recipe for a Chickpea Salad. After reading the recipe and seeing that it doesn't require actual cooking, just assembling, and that all of the ingredients were pretty easy to get and prepare, I decided to make it. It has chickpeas, feta, mango, cucumber, mint or cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper. That's all! It was really good, and really easy. The original is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment