Sunday, February 19, 2012

Yummy Breakfast

I love breakfast. And I love it even more when my family visits! Both Saturday and Sunday morning we slept in and went to our favorite places for brunch here in Madison, Marigold Kitchen and Graze. (I know I know, I just went there for dinner on Friday. But it's just so good!)

Marigold:
Egg Scrambler with Onions, Tomatoes, Cream Cheese, and Marigold potatoes

French Toast with Berries

Cocoa Pancakes with Tart Cherries and Whipped Citrus Mascarpone

Graze:

Egg Scrambler with homemade tortilla chips, cheddar cheese and pico de gallo

Croque Madame 

Part of why I love Graze is because they put a large emphasis on local and sustainable farming. As we were leaving the restaurant we saw this really cool sign - it's a map of a Wisconsin with pins showing the names and locations of all of the farms that they get their food from! I thought it was really cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment