Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day last week, Richard and I went to one of our favorite restaurants here in Madison called Fresco. They had a special Valentine's Day menu, and we ended up ordering everything on it plus a few other things.

Salad with Balsamic Strawberries, Chèvre, and Almonds

Prince Edward Island Mussels with parmesan-bacon fondue, potato, and grilled bread

Flatbread with tomato sauce, fingerling potato, turnip, mushroom, onion, tomato, mozzarella, thyme creme fraiche

Panko-Crusted Salmon with caper-dijon marinade, cauliflower, leek, fingerling potato, horseradish cream

Steak with lobster risotto

Chocolate crepes with chocolate sauce, whipped cream and strawberries


Everything was so good and I left the restaurant so full! But I was able to take back some leftovers which made a great dinner the next night!


Richard also got me these beautiful flowers. They are gorgeous and smell amazing, but they are about half the size of me and were pretty embarrassing to carry all the way up to my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment