Sunday, February 12, 2012

Truffle Salt Popcorn

In one of my classes the other day we went around the room and said a food or a taste that we can't stand. Mine was mayonnaise. I don't know why, but I've never liked it. I've actually never had a homemade version so maybe I would like that if I tried it, but I can't stand the store bought stuff.
Anyways, a boy in my class said that he hated truffle salt. When he said that, I was speechless. Truffle salt? How can anybody hate truffle salt? It tastes like truffles which are probably one of the greatest tasting things ever!
Coincidentally, Richard had recently bought me some truffle salt. When I told him this story, we decided to use it. So we watched a movie and made Truffle Salt Popcorn! It is so good. If you ever have truffle salt, you have to make it.
Richard suggested that I sneak a little bit of truffle salt in my purse next time I see a movie in theaters. I laughed at first, but now that I think about it, it doesn't sound like such a bad idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment