Friday, December 2, 2011

Just Dessert

Wow, I can't believe it's already December! I love all the holiday spirit and decorations! Unfortunately, being in a dorm room I can't decorate that much :( I can't wait for winter break so that I can have real decorations and get a christmas tree and start baking wintery and festive things! The other reason that I love December/Winter is the snow! But for some reason, it has only snowed ONE day so far... in Wisconsin... When I decided to come here everyone warned me about the cold and the snow... So where is it?
Anyways, even though it wasn't snowing, my evening felt pretty festive! Richard and I went to Graze and it was pretty cold outside and there were lots of wreaths and christmas trees all around the capitol building.
We forgot to take pictures of dinner, but we remembered for dessert, and that's the best part anyways right?



Fresh Baked Cookies and Milk


(They didn't last very long...)


Tart Cherry Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream


Yum :)


No comments:

Post a Comment