Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Evening + Wisconsin Football!

So, my big excitement this weekend was the Wisconsin Badgers' win over Michigan State to go to the Rose Bowl! 


The game was really fun and exciting to watch - and even better since we won!!! I bought my tickets today and am so excited to be going! I am from Los Angeles so the Rose Bowl (in Pasadena) has always been close by and I've always watched on TV, but this year I actually get to go to the game and watch my school play in it!


The weather this weekend has been pretty bad. It rained all day yesterday (and yesterday night) and today it was cold and overcast. For dinner Richard and I both wanted some really tasty and comforting food. We went to Fresco on State St. 
It was so good but now I am SO full!




Butternut Squash Bisque with micro ham & gruyère grilled cheese    



BBQ shrimp with cornbread, chipotle bbq sauce, cilantro lime sour cream, cabbage slaw


Ricotta Cheese Gnocchi with seasonal vegetables (carrots, brussel sprouts, radishes, mushrooms) and brown butter herb cream    



Dry Aged New York Strip with white beans, brussel sprouts, beets, bacon, and blue cheese cream sauce    


Chocolate Whoopie Pies with peppermint filling and homemade eggnog

No comments:

Post a Comment