Saturday, January 28, 2012

Second Semester

I haven't blogged in a while because last Sunday I flew back to Wisconsin and started my second semester! I've been so busy this week with settling in and new classes. Also, on Sunday I was supposed to get in to Madison at 4:30 but my flight got canceled so I had to rearrange things and didn't get in until 11:30 and had an early class the next morning! It was quite stressful.
It has been good to be back so far but I am already missing the California weather, restaurants, and cooking. I will be blogging much less here but will still try to keep you up to date on my food adventures!

On my second to last night at home, my family and I went to a great restaurant called Michael's. It was in a really cool outdoor covered patio-ish thing, and sort of had the feel of being in Hawaii or somewhere like that. The food was delicious!


My mom had a Gin and Tonic with special tonic water. I'm not sure what was so special about it, but it was good!

Amuse Bouche - Potato Chip with Creme Fraiche and Caviar

Green Salad with Fines Herbes

Wisconsin (ha!) Veal Ragu with hand cut pappardelle and rainbow chard

Hawaiian Walu with muscles and croutons

Pear Apple Crisp



No comments:

Post a Comment