Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tangerine Almond Tart

I really wish that I had beautiful plates and beautiful countertops that are part of a beautiful kitchen that I could take pictures of. But instead I have an apartment with mismatched pots and pans and very limited counter space and lighting. Oh well. I guess I'll have to wait until I'm older to (hopefully) have my dream kitchen. And a dog. I really want a dog. 

Despite my lack of pretty backgrounds and accessories for my photos, I think that this tart looks pretty good. At least, it tasted pretty good.

It is a tangerine almond tart which are perfect bright flavors for the end of winter. I really needed this tart today because just as it seemed like it was starting to become spring, mother nature decided to send a blizzard. There is also some chocolate in the tart as well as drizzled on top, because chocolate makes everything better.





No comments:

Post a Comment