Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pizza Party

I love making homemade pizza. You get to be creative and have lots of fun while cooking, which is really what cooking should be all the time.

Over spring break I had a pizza party with my family for dinner. While at the farmers market, I was seeing things right and left that I wanted to eat - squash blossoms! asparagus! baby artichokes! How was I going to be able to use them all in the few days I had left at home? And then it dawned on me - pizza!

All I needed was a little time to make Ina's pizza dough, and then I could decorate the pizzas however I wanted.
By request of my brother and dad, I served all the pizzas (sliced) on a big platter in the middle of the table. They all said it was delicious, and fun to eat. And eating should of course be fun, too!


Mushroom Toasts

Pizza with Goat Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Shrimp

Pizza with Parmesan, Mozzarella, Asparagus, Baby Artichokes

Pizza with Squash Blossoms, Burrata, Cherry Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment